This Website has not been approved for communication to the public in the UK for the purposes of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 ("FSMA") and consequently in the UK this website is directed only at certain selected sophisticated institutional investors that have requested it and that fall within Article 19 or Article 49 of the FSMA (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 or to which it can otherwise be lawfully communicated in the UK. It is not intended for anyone else in the UK and it must not be copied or disclosed to anyone except on a need to know basis within the institution to which the website is directed.
Nothing on this website is intended to constitute an offer, solicitation or inducement to buy or sell investments of any description in any jurisdiction, including the United States of America. Berkeley Energy makes no representation that the information or materials on this website are appropriate for use in all locations, or that any investments or services which are referred to on this website are available in all jurisdictions, to everyone, or at all. In accessing this website, you are responsible for compliance with local laws or regulations and for obtaining your own legal, tax and financial advice before entering into any transaction with Berkeley Energy.
Berkeley Partners LLP is committed to carrying out business fairly, honestly and openly. We operate a zero tolerance approach towards bribery and will avoid doing business with others who do not commit to doing business without bribery as a 'best practice' objective.
Our bribery prevention policies include the following:
- Communication reminding employees of the risks of bribery on current and upcoming projects;
- Due diligence on relevant persons associated with current and upcoming projects;
- Protection for confidential reporting of bribery;
- Involvement in raising awareness and encouraging transparent dialogue throughout the organisation so as to seek to ensure effective dissemination of ant-bribery policies and procedures to employees and subsidiary companies;
- Commitment to ensuring any hospitality and promotional expenditure is transparent, proportionate, reasonable and bona fide;
- Contractual provisions preventing bribery in relevant project documentation wherever possible; and
- Working together with our investors against bribery.
Berkeley Partners LLP values its reputation and preventing bribery is extremely significant in maintaining this reputation, as well as our business relationships with our investors.